2 DAYS - HYALURONIC PEN: TRAINING COURSE REGISTRATION IN LITTLE ROCK, AR
HYALURONIC / HYALURON PEN: LOWER FACE TRAINING COURSE & CERTIFICATION.
The purchase of this 2 day training course in Little Rock, AR. includes an HA Pen Kit, one-to-one training and a printed certificate. Learn to apply Hyaluronic Acid filler to lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines and Hydro Lift (facial, neck and hands hydrator) using a needle-free device.
REGISTER TODAY FOR SMALL GROUP TRAINING!
Group max capacity is of 4-6 students to improve the quality of one-on-one learning with the instructor. We also are taking all distancing precautions during the COVID19 season to ensure your safety. Once registered, within 12-24 hours, we will grant you access to the online course material and the required student registration forms for your student profile. You will also receive the training location address. Training times: Day 1- 9am-4pm, Day 2- 9am-3pm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Live Group Training
- Printed Training Book
- Online Training Access & Learning Modules
- Certificate of Completion "Hyaluronic Pen Technician"
- Client Registration & Legal Forms
- Hyaluronic Pen Kit with 10 Ampules, 4 boxes of Filler & 1 HydroLift Vial
- 6 months of eSupport (phone, video chat, email)
- Added to the online Artists Directory
- Professional Liability Insurance Information provided
- Professional Discount Code on all Store supplies
You have two options to pay for your registration and reserve your training date:
- Option 1: $500 USD deposit. The remaining balance of $2,250 USD must be paid no later than 4 days before the date of training by credit card or cash (in USD) at the entrance of the class, on the day of the training.
- Option 2: Full payment of $2,750 USD.
All material and professional equipment will be issued on the first day of class. A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the training. All payments submitted for training are non-refundable but may be applicable to another training date or course and has an expiration date of 6 months.
REGISTER TODAY AND START YOUR NEW PROFESSION!
Upon submitting the course payment, you will need to register on our online portal.
Return Policy: Online training courses are non-refundable but may be applicable to another training course and has an expiration date of 6 months from the date of purchase. If you received defective merchandise or incorrect order and would like to exchange it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you and send out a replacement right away. Please note, that due to sanitation and health regulations, Scalpics cannot accept returns on any shipped products or equipment.