1 DAY - PLASMA PEN FIBROBLAST: COURSE REGISTRATION IN GRANBURY, TX
July 22, 2020: Plasma Pen - 1 Day Training in Granbury, Tx.
Learn the skin shrinking techniques for wrinkles, bags, excess skin, fine lines and start earning $450-$950 per session. Obtain your certification plus get a bonus training: remove moles and skin tags. No license or educational background needed to get trained with us. Start working immediately after the training.
REGISTER TODAY, LIMITED SEATS!
Limited capacity of 6-8 students to improve the quality of one-on-one learning with instructors. We also are taking all precautions during the COVID19 season to ensure your safety.
You have two options to pay your registration and reserve your spot:
- Option 1: $100 USD deposit. The remaining balance of $595 USD must be paid in cash at the entrance of the class, on the day of the training.
- Option 2: Full payment of $695 USD.
Upon submitting the registration payment, we will contact you via phone or email to request that you complete the student registration forms, requirements and to give you the training location details.
All material and professional equipment will be issued the first day of class. A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the training. All payments submitted for training are non-refundable but may be applicable to another training date or course and has an expiration date of 6 months.
What you get:
- Plasma Pen - Fibroblast Kit
- Certificate of Completion
- Course Workbook
- Hands-On Training
- Client Registration & Legal Forms
- Online Training Access with pictures and videos
- eSupport for 6 months
- Added on our Online Directory
- Get discount prices on supplies
- Professional Liability Insurance information provided
The Plasma Pen - Fibroblasting Kit includes the newest plasma pen with led light, 15 sterile needles, 1 needle adapter tip, 1 mole/skin tag tip and 1 anesthetic cream tube. This mesotherapy pen uses a USB charging cord and can be easily disinfected for multiple uses and services.
What is Plasma Pen - Fibroblast? https://www.scalpics.com/plasma-pen.html