3 DAYS - HYALURONIC PEN (Full Face): TRAINING COURSE REGISTRATION IN LOS ANGELES, CA
HYALURONIC / HYALURON PEN: FULL FACE TRAINING COURSE & CERTIFICATION.
The purchase of this 3 Days training course in Los Angeles, CA. includes an HA Pen Kit, one to one training and a printed certificate. Learn to apply Hyaluronic Acid filler to lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, glabella, tear trough, jawline, earlobes, crow's feet and Hydro Lift (facial, neck and hands hydrator) using a needle-free device.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- One to One Instructor Training
- Printed Training Book
- 6 months Online Training Access & Learning Modules
- Certificate of Completion "Hyaluronic Pen Aesthetician"
- Client Registration & Legal Forms
- Hyaluronic Pen Kit with 15 Ampules, 8 boxes of Filler & 1 HydroLift Vial
- 6 months of eSupport (phone, video chat, email)
- Added to the online Artists Directory
- Professional Liability Insurance Information provided
- Professional Discount Code on all Store supplies
This is a one to one training class with the master instructor. Call us at (956) 708-6466 to check availability of the training date of your choice. Once we confirm the date of you training, you can pay this registration fee.
You have two options to pay your registration and reserve your training date:
- Option 1: $500 USD deposit. The remaining balance of $4,250 USD must be paid no later than 4 days before the date of training by credit card or cash (in USD) at the entrance of the class, on the day of the training.
- Option 2: Full payment of $4,750 USD.
REGISTER TODAY AND START YOUR NEW PROFESSION!
Upon submitting the course payment, you will need to register on our online portal.
Once registered, within 4-12 hours, we will grant you access to the online course material and the required student registration forms for your student profile .
Return Policy: Online training courses are non-refundable but may be applicable to another training course and has an expiration date of 6 months from the date of purchase. If you received defective merchandise or incorrect order and would like to exchange it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you and send out a replacement right away. Please note, that due to sanitation and health regulations, Scalpics cannot accept returns on any shipped products or equipment.