2 DAYS - MICROBLADING: COURSE REGISTRATION IN MCALLEN, TX
This Microblading In-Class Course includes a Professional Microblading Kit.
You will gain full knowledge of every aspect of the procedure as well as master various hair strokes application skills. We will go in depth of every necessary step of manual microblading from tool sterilization and skin structure to proper application, aftercare and touch up. During the course you will learn about: Microblading Hair Stroking Method, Safety & sterilization, skin structure, covering old tattoos, mixing colors to match client's natural hair or create a desired effect, tools and products used during procedure, designing new brow, various methods of drawing the brow.
The in-class training is 2 days: Day 1 is microblading theory lecture and learning how to make strokes on fake skin and Day 2 is hands-on practice (requires a model). Class hours are 9am - 4pm.
What is included:
- Training Workbook
- Client Registration and Legal Forms
- Certificate of Completion "Microblading Technician"
- Professional Liability Insurance Information provided
- Pro Microblading Kit with supplies for 25 procedures
- e-Support for 6 months
- Added to our online ARTIST DIRECTORY
- Get discount prices on supplies